Taipei, Taiwan Translation and Interpretation Services
Taiwan’s capital city, Taipei City, is the economic, educational, and cultural center of Taiwan. Nicknamed the City of Azaleas in recognition of the colorful flowering shrubs found all over the city, it’s a true hidden gem that has much to offer to its visitors and tourists. It’s no surprise this important city is often selected to host international, multilingual events.
Taipei is a vibrant city, and arguably the best way to take it all in is from the peak of Elephant Mountain (Xiangshan). No visit to Taipei would be complete without a stop at the most famous temple in Taiwan, the Bangka Lungshan Temple, built in 1738. Earthquakes, wars, and fires couldn’t destroy its legacy, in part due to its community’s loving and constant restoration. It, like all of Taipei, will leave your clients impressed with its beauty and spirit.
The demand for Chinese translation and interpretation services has been growing lately, and not just because of the upcoming Beijing Winter Olympics. Taipei’s official and most widely spoken language is Mandarin Chinese and the island uses Traditional, not Simplified, Chinese to write characters. There are many regional differences between Taiwan and Mainland China, and the reality is that failure to hire the right language company for your needs can have a serious negative impact on how your firm comes across to Chinese-speaking diplomats and business professionals.
At Chang-Castillo and Associates, we are proud to provide the kind of expertise you need in the form of the highest standard of translation and interpretation services in the language industry, whether it be in Taipei, or anywhere else around the world.
Our Interpretation services
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for your multilingual meetings or conferences. All our interpreters are affiliated with internationally recognized organizations, such as AIIC and TAALS. In addition, they must have at least five years of conference interpreting experience and proof of at least 200 days of conference interpretation level work to partner with us. We also require accreditation and/or membership with organizations such as the UN, the EU, or the US Department of State.
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI)for your virtual meetings anywhere in the world. With our RSI services, you can select your preferred platform, the size of your meeting, and your target audience. Especially in these uncertain times, it’s good to know you can conduct your meetings from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
- Rental equipmentfor your events. While many venues offer basic built-in sound systems, they are often inadequate or ill-maintained, which puts your conference in jeopardy. By renting our top-quality interpretation equipment, you can rest assured that your conference will commence without unexpected technical glitches. Our impeccably maintained rental equipment comes with headsets and microphones, UN-style soundproof booths, and a technician to oversee the process.
Flawless Translation Services
Our translation services are provided by our professional translators, who only ever translate into their native language. The reason is that native speakers can pick up on nuances in a translation that other translators might miss; thus native speakers can ensure that the resulting translation is accurate and reads well.
At CCA, you can rest assured that your documents are translated by not just one but three highly trained professionals, overseen by a project manager. We provide written translations for a wide range of documents and products such as:
- Corporate communications
- Employee and training manuals
- Government papers
- Technical data sheets
- Marketing materials
- Medical and pharmaceutical articles
- Legal documents
- Social media messages
- Website content
- Subtitles and transcripts
…and any document you may wish to translate.
To ensure the highest quality available, we use a three-step process that has provided us with consistent results every time.
- Translation – the first draft of the document will be composed by one of our expert linguists.
- Editing – a second linguist will apply corrections, check the style, grammar, punctuation, and ensure the translation is accurate and complete.
- Proofreading – a third linguist will conduct a final check, adjust any formatting issues and resolve any last typos.
We strictly adhere to this three-step review process to ensure that you can look forward to a publication-ready document that is 100% accurate. With CCA on your side, you can rest assured that you will always receive a top-notch translation, whether in Chinese or any other language you choose.
Our company, Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA), was founded by experienced translators and interpreters. It is one of the reasons why we are so committed and passionate about the quality of our work.
We’re dedicated to delivering the highest standard in the language industry. To achieve that result and live up to our reputation as the platinum standard in the translation and interpretation business, we only work with linguists we already know. These specialists were selected for their ability to deliver only the best quality.
To provide our clients with further peace of mind, all our professional interpreters and translators adhere to a strict code of ethics and confidentiality. Knowing this, you can rest assured that they are able to navigate delicate situations and handle cultural contexts and nuances. In short, you can be certain that your message will be in safe hands.
Contact CCA online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005 for any further information or to start on your next interpretation or translation project. We look forward to hearing from you!