Springfield and Worcester, Massachusetts Translation and Interpretation Services
Looking for a location to host your next multilingual event on the East Coast of the United States? Springfield and Worcester, Massachusetts, should be high on your list of contenders.
In addition to beautiful walking paths and a bustling downtown art scene, Springfield is home to a host of unusual museums, such as the Dr. Seuss Museum and Sculpture Garden, and the official Titanic Historical Society. Only a short 50-mile drive from there, Worcester boasts a few rather unusual sights of its own, chiefly among them an actual granite castle, Bancroft Tower, located in scenic Salisbury Park.
Whether in Worcester, Springfield, Boston, or anywhere else in the US or the world, Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) stands ready to support you in all your language and translation needs. At CCA, quality is always our number one priority and quotes are always free.
Trustworthy Translation Services
- Technical data sheets
- Website content
- Marketing materials
- Corporate communications
- Subtitles and transcripts
- Medical and pharmaceutical articles
- Legal documents
- Employee and training manuals
- Social media messages
- Government papers
To ensure quality, every one of these documents will be translated into your chosen language by no less than three experienced linguists using our reliable three-step process. Along with a project manager, these linguists will make sure that your document is translated as if it were already written in your target language.
- The Translator creates the first draft of the translation.
- The Editor reviews the initial translation and checks it for accuracy, style, and nuances.
- The Proofreader performs the final check to weed out any final typos, punctuation errors, or formatting issues.
We always use a different linguist for each step to provide an extra layer or accuracy. What one person might miss, a second, and certainly a third, will not. This way, by the time your document has passed through the three steps, you can be certain it’s ready for publication. In addition, by going through this rigorous process, we can guarantee that your material is culturally sensitive while still using your unique tone and voice. Finally, we only use native speakers of the target language.
If you produce or utilize video content, we highly recommend the use of subtitling and transcription services to convert your oral content into written format.
Contact CCA to obtain a translation quote.
Conference Interpreters you can count on
Our interpreters are native speakers who will be able to interpret your chosen language or languages not only accurately but down to regional accents. Whether your conference is in-person or virtual, CCA can also offer both simultaneous and consecutive interpretation.
- For in-person conferences, we also offer top-of-the-line equipment. While many venues offer their own, you cannot always be sure that it is in working order or of high quality. The worst thing that can happen during a conference is a total breakdown of interpretation due to equipment failure – and we have seen it happen. With CCA on your side, you can be sure that our soundproof interpretation booths, microphones, and headsets are in top condition and capable of providing you with a flawless interpretation experience. Not sure what kind of equipment you need? Trust CCA to help you decide. In addition to the equipment, a technician will make sure your conference is a success.
- For your virtual meetings, our Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) services will enable you to connect as many participants as you like, in as many languages as you wish. All we need to know is who your target audience is, and we will handle the rest. In these uncertain times, it’s always good to have the option to host a remote meeting when needed, allowing everyone involved to remain safe while staying connected. CCA will be by your side to ensure the success of your virtual meeting with interpretation.
Reliable. Professional. Dedicated.
With our highly trained interpreters and translators, you can rest assured that your important message will not fall victim to flawed interpretation or translation. All of our translators and interpreters are at the top of their profession and have made it their life work to provide accurate, professional, and precise results to their clients.
- All of our translators and interpreters abide by their code of confidentiality and ethics.
- They are skilled at handling complex situations and are sensitive to cultural differences.
- Our linguists are expertly trained, consistent, and at the top of their game. They all have a graduate degree in translation and/or interpretation, years of experience, excellent references that we always check, and membership or accreditation from industry organizations.
- Project managers and team leaders provide an additional layer of assurance to guarantee that nothing gets missed and the results are publication-ready.
Quality first – always
Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) was founded and is still run by interpreters and translators. Language is our profession and our passion. We know what quality means in the language industry, and that is why we are considered the platinum standard of language services.
With your projects in CCA’s safe hands, you never have to worry about language barriers keeping you from having a successful event or project.