Scranton, Pennsylvania Translation and Interpretation Services
If you’re in search of a location for your next multilanguage conference or event on the American East Coast, then Scranton, Pennsylvania, should rank high on your list, right next to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Nicknamed the ‘Electricity City,’ the sixth-largest city in Pennsylvania is known for more than being the hometown of the United States’ 46th president, Joe Biden. It is a small but bustling city packed full of fascinating history, which will keep your conference attendees entertained for the duration of their stay.
In one of the oldest coal mining towns in America, your guests will have the unique opportunity to experience what life was like for the coal miners of old by taking the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Another trip to the past can be undertaken by visiting the Steamtown National Historic Site. In this beautiful museum, your clients can satisfy their love of trains and learn all about the history of rail transportation in the US – they can even see dozens of rare train cars. And the best part? The museum is free!
If you or your international guests need language services, trust Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA), the platinum standard of translation and interpretation services in Scranton and beyond.
Experienced and Highly Trained Interpreters
Many people in the world can speak two or even three languages, but that doesn’t mean they’re all capable of working as interpreters. Professional interpreting – like many occupations – requires a lot of training, dedication, and experience. In addition to understanding the words, you must understand your target audience’s language inside and out – and in the perfect accent.
Our simultaneous and consecutive interpreters have dedicated many hours to perfecting their craft. They possess a complex skillset accumulated over many years of rigorous training and practice. Whether in Scranton, PA, or across the planet, when you use CCA’s services, you can rest assured that the interpreters you will be working with are truly at the top of their game.
At CCA, our interpreters have:
- Graduate degrees from accredited universities and linguistics programs;
- At least five years or 200+ hours of conference interpreting experience;
- Approved memberships in renowned industry organizations such as AIIC and TAALS;
- Accreditation or certification with institutions such as the United Nations, the European Union, the US Department of State, the Federal Government of Canada, among many others;
- A true love of languages, an in-depth understanding of the target language, and the ability to understand cultural nuances and to foster a loyal working relationship between our teams and clients.
Connecting the World – One Zoom Call at a Time
Our Remote Simultaneous Interpretations (RSI) services are renown in the industry. In these uncertain times when person-to-person meetings are sometimes impossible, we are proud to continue bringing the world together through Zoom or any other platform of your choice. Using our tried-and-true RSI methods, we can offer our clients many different options. Among them:
- Interpreting “hub”. When available, interpreting centers equipped with soundproof booths can be utilized if the clients have a stable internet connection and secure technology. Interpreting hubs typically provide the highest-quality remote interpreting services.
- Video/visual options. Aside from Zoom, the CCA team is happy to work with any platform our clients prefer. Whether Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting, or RingCentral, our high-trained interpreters stand ready to assist.
- Telephone/teleconference platforms. All interpreters at Chang-Castillo and Associates have experience in providing simultaneous and consecutive interpreting services for clients. This voice-only option is ideal when video conferencing is unavailable, such as if your participants are in remote areas with limited internet connectivity.
Top-of-the-Line Interpreting Equipment Rentals
The worst thing that can happen during a live conference – remote or in-person – is equipment failure during the event. Nothing puts a stop to a spirited discussion faster than faulty equipment, which can lead to the interruption of interpretation and can cause a catastrophic breakdown in communication.
This can often happen in venues where they offer their own out-of-date or malfunctioning equipment. Luckily, with CCA on your side, you don’t need to worry about such a snafu.
CCA owns, maintains, and rents high-quality interpreting equipment of all types, including:
- IR and FM receivers
- Portable equipment for walking tours
- Soundproof conference interpreting booths
- Interpreter consoles
This equipment also comes with a conference technician who will ensure that your conference has everything it needs – and in top condition – so you will not find yourself lost in translation in the middle of your event.
The Best Written Translation Service in the Business
For the best, most reliable written translations in the business, look no further than Chang-Castillo and Associates. We utilize a rigorous three-step process involving at least three different linguists to ensure our clients’ final product is publication-ready.
- Translation – the first draft of the document will be composed by one of our expert linguists.
- Editing –a second linguist will apply corrections, check the style, grammar, and punctuation, ensuring the translation is 100% accurate.
- Proofreading – a third linguist will conduct a final check, adjust any formatting issues and resolve any last typos.
Using this method, we provide translation for a range of products, among them:
- Subtitles and transcripts
- Marketing materials
- Medical and pharmaceutical articles
- Legal documents
- Website content
- Social media messages
- Technical data sheets
- Corporate communications
- Employee and training manuals
- Government papers
All of our translators are native speakers of the target language, so you can be confident that no cultural nuances will be missed during the translation process.
CCA: Here to Help
At CCA, we’re proud to have surpassed the highest level of standards in our industry. After working with us, we hope you will see why we have established ourselves as the premier provider in language services.
Quality is always our #1 priority. We take great pride in our product and are confident that we can provide you with all-around platinum-level service.
Contact us online or by phone at +1 (877) 708-0005. Quotes are always free.