Helsinki Translation and Interpretation Services
Helsinki is a shining jewel of a successful, competitive city. More and more are doing their business there, traveling for vacation, and even immigrating to the capital of Finland. It’s no wonder, either! Businesses are flocking over as the Finnish capital becomes a center for trade, progressive societal growth, and Northern-European culture.
The Scandinavian paradise consistently ranks first in the UN’s annual world happiness index. Its progressive financial and political policies have made it a haven for businesses and individuals alike. The fantastic economy and social wellbeing are visible across the board. More than 90% of Finnish workers are satisfied with their job. Their schooling system curriculum is considered by many to be the best in the world, and more and more nations are looking to model themselves after Finnish success. Politicians in the United States and across the globe are seeing Finland as a beacon of perseverance amid the chaos of 21st-century governments.
Another interesting fact about Finland is that it is the only European country (and one of a few countries globally) to have a language completely different and unrelated to any others in the world.
For all your linguistic needs in Helsinki or anywhere else in the world, contact Chang-Castillo and Associates.
We offer high quality, affordable written translation, and oral interpretation services, both in Finnish and any other language and both in Helsinki and any other place in the world, including:
- Written translation services by translators who translate only into their own native language, ensuring that your translation will be accurate and cohesive. Machine translation does not work, and it’s not worth risking rough literal translations, awkward sentence structure, or confusing phrasing for you and your associates. At CCA, we focus on quality. We make sure every little bit of a translation is covered. From the overall point of the content to the subtle shades of meaning, tone, and cultural differences that matter when translating for new eyes and ears.
- Oral interpretation for any business size. Our highly trained and experienced interpreters will make sure your business receives the proper help it needs to reach and effectively communicate with your audience. They are endorsed by a multitude of renowned organizations, like AIIC and TAALS. Additionally, they are trained in both consecutive and simultaneous (real-time) interpretation to fully understand the details and perfections of the specific language you need assistance with. Our interpreters study and execute the correct accents, variants of speech patterns, and cultural norms. Their experience is an assurance that your content will be accurately conveyed without confusion or miscommunication.
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) for your virtual meetings and interpretation needs regardless of your location around the globe. If you need to communicate online with a party in another country, our RSI services can guarantee your conversation is smooth and in real-time. Whether you want to have a small Skype get–together with another person or a huge Zoom meeting with dozens of people, we can cover your platform and size needs. Should you decide to have a meeting in Finnish with many participants of varying languages, our interpreters are there to get the job done. Regardless of your location – be it an office in New York, a hotel in Paris, or your home in Helsinki, Copenhagen, or Oslo – our interpreters can get the job done.
- A multitude of other services (such as rental equipment, conference technicians, and more) to ensure your collaboration is as smooth as possible.
Oftentimes, the sound equipment at your location may be sub-par or otherwise unsuitable for your needs. We also have top-notch, professional interpretation sound systems consistently providing perfect results at a competitive price.
Don’t take risks with dodgy or untrustworthy equipment that might ruin your meeting. Take advantage of our arsenal of equipment from microphones and headsets to soundproof translation booths (the likes of which are used at UN conferences) for simultaneous interpretation and any of your on-the-go needs.
A special region and a special language that require high quality
At Chang-Castillo and Associates, we understand not only the linguistic and geographic confusion of Scandinavia as a whole but the uniqueness of the Finnish language, especially in stark contrast to nearby languages. Despite the language’s isolative differences (making it truly a language like no other), over 95% of Finns speak it as their primary language, and it’s important to have quality translation anytime you’re in or around Helsinki. That’s why we offer a three-stage process that allows us to ensure no error or mistranslation is ever possible.
All written translations go through three different expert translators before they are submitted back. Each stage’s translator has a unique position: one translates, one refines the work, and one proofreads it for any final errors. Our process makes sure there is no awkward misconstruction of information, embarrassing typos, or confusing phrases in your document. We can translate a huge, diverse range of your brand’s written and digital needs, such as:
- Data pages/technical writing
- Instruction handbooks and training manuals
- Advertisements, brochures, and promotional materials
- Speeches and oral messages
- Captions, transcripts, and subtitles
- Legal documents
- Life science (medical and pharmaceutical) documents
- Online content such as blogs or web pages
- Social media pages
Trust and meaningful relationships are the catalysts of great communication and accurate translation. That’s why our linguists are only the most motivated, and client-oriented translators and interpreters. We only work with linguists that are experts of their language and have qualifications such as:
- Proof of 200 working days and/or 5 years of conference level experience translating professionally in their working language (for interpreters);
- Graduate degrees in translation and conference interpretation from esteemed, globally recognized schools;
- Our approval in a highly competitive and vetted application process;
- Current memberships in or affiliations with industry-reputable organizations, such as AIIC or TAALS
We are here for all of your translation needs in Helsinki and across the world. For the platinum standard of language services, contact us online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005. We are excited and grateful to translate any material you may have into a wide variety of languages and platforms