Hartford Translation and Interpretation Services
Hartford, Connecticut is one of the ideal places for you to host your conference or event on the East Coast of the United States. As one of the oldest cities to be established during the colonial era of the United States, it makes a wonderful destination for your multilingual delegations with so much to see and explore once your event is over.
Mark Twain, who resided nearly two decades in Hartford, said it best when he stated:
“Of all the beautiful towns it has been my fortune to see, this is the chief…
You do not know what beauty is if you have not been there.”
And that was as true then as it is still true today. Hartford is home to many museums and galleries, such as the United States’ oldest public art museum, the Wadsworth Atheneum, as well as beautiful parks and historical sights. Elizabeth Park Rose Garden, the third largest rose garden in the country, as well as Bushnell Park, are just two of many spectacular outdoor spaces your guests can enjoy here.
Of course, there is more to Hartford than culture and attractive outdoor spaces, and the city does not lack in culinary delights either. And speaking of Mark Twain, the Mark Twain House and Museum are well worth visiting for those interested in literature this world-famous author’s work.
Public transport is easily accessible, and there are two airports nearby: Bradley International Airport, and the local Hartford-Brainard Airport.
These are just a few of the many factors that make the city an excellent location to host your international or multilingual event.
One factor that always needs to be considered when hosting an international event is, of course, the matter of languages. However, with Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) here to assist, you do not have to worry about them. Experts in providing access to straightforward and clear communication, we are honored to offer various translation and interpretation services. And not just in Hartford, CT, but anywhere in the world.
The interpreters and translators who founded and still manage Chang-Castillo and Associates are passionate not only about their work but even more so about its quality. You can rest assured your important message will not be lost in translation or fall victim to flawed interpretation.
We are proud to deliver the highest standard when it comes to our services:
- Our translators and interpreters are trained to abide by their code of confidentiality and ethics.
- They are skilled at handling complex situations and are prepared to be sensitive to cultural differences.
- All of our linguists are expertly trained, consistent, and at the top of their branch. They all have a graduate degree in translation and/or interpretation, years of experience, excellent references that we always check; and membership or accreditation from industry organizations.
Excellent Conference Interpretation Services
- Once you’ve chosen where you would like to hold your meeting, you can rest assured that CCA will handle the rest. Whether your event takes place online, in person, in the office, or in your living room, Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) is available for virtual meetings anywhere in the world. CCA is proud to offer our services in as many languages as you require.
- At times, the equipment provided by various venues is inadequate to deliver the services you need. To remedy this and to save you from embarrassment caused by technological failure, CCA offers professional interpretation equipment for rent. These include professional-grade headsets, microphones, and soundproof interpretation booths.
- CCA will be there to help you ensure your event goes as planned. We offer teams of highly skilled interpreters with the appropriate accents wherever your event takes place. These services are provided both in-person as well as online.
- CCA offers consecutive and simultaneous interpretations for any events.
Impeccable Written Translation Services
In order to provide accurate and flawless translations that take cultural nuances into account, Chang-Castillo and Associates use only native speakers for our translation services. This ensures that the whole meaning of your material is understood as intended.
Only the highest level of accuracy is acceptable to us, and to achieve this, each document undergoes translation, editing, and then proofreading. Every single document we translate is rigorously scrutinized, via this three-step process, which ensures readability, accuracy, and clarity.
Three of our highly trained linguists review each document to weed out any errors. By the time you receive your documents, you can rest assured that they are free of grammatical errors, mistakes, and typos.
There are many documents our staff can assist you with. In addition to your company’s domestic and international presence – both online and offline – we can provide services in the following sectors:
- Transcripts, speeches, and subtitles
- Government documentation
- Corporate communications
- Technical documents
- Employee guides
- Training presentations
- Website content
- Social media messages
- Legal paperwork
- Medical/pharmaceutical articles
Whether your conference takes place in Hartford or anywhere else in the world, we are here to provide you with the platinum standard of language services. Contact us online or via phone at +1 (877) 708-0005 for more information. Our world-class translators and interpreters are ready to assist.