Providence, Rhode Island Translation and Interpretation Services
If you’re looking to host your next multilanguage conference or event in New England, the city of Providence in the state of Rhode Island is an excellent choice. Home to a bustling art scene, delightful eateries, and a range of museums and parks, it offers something for everyone.
Who hasn’t seen the romantic pictures of couples floating down the Venetian Grand Canal and wished they were there? Well, in Providence, RI, your clients can do just that – after all, Providence is also known as the Renaissance City. Rides with La Gondola will provide your guests with a unique and beautiful perspective of their host city while floating down the Providence and Woonasquatucket rivers. If your guests would rather remain on dry land, a trip to the 12,000-square-foot Botanical Center at Roger Williams Park will not disappoint. It is the largest indoor public display garden in New England, with two greenhouses, a conservatory, and a unique Mediterranean-themed room with flora that will take your client’s breath away.
Professional Interpretation at Your Fingertips
Should you decide on Providence – or anywhere else – to host your multilingual event, interpreting conferences can be quite the challenge. Whether working in person or remotely, interpreters need to be able to think on their feet and interpret not just the language but also specific accents while accounting for cultural nuances.
That is why all of our simultaneous and consecutive interpreters here at CCA are highly trained to accurately interpret your words in the language of your choosing. They are at the top of their game and will make sure that nothing is lost in translation at your event. Our interpreters have:
- Degrees from the world’s most sought-after linguist programs;
- Accreditation or certification with agencies such as the United Nations, the European Union, the Federal Government of Canada, and the U.S. Department of State;
- Memberships in their industries most reputable organizations, such as AIIC (the International Association of Conference Interpreters) and TAALS (The American Association of Language Specialists);
- A passion to immerse themselves with our client’s teams to ensure the target audience receives the best communication that’s both naturally sounding and authentic.
Our interpreters will instill 100% confidence in the precision of their interpretation and bridge the gaps between you and your audience – all while ensuring your message’s intent remains intact.
Publication-Ready Written Translations
We at Chang-Castillo and Associates are proud to provide the very best written translation services in the industry, using our reliable tried-and-true system. Our translation process consists of a three-step program, involving at least three different linguists:
- Translation – the first draft of the document will be drafted by one of our expert linguists.
- Editing – a second linguist will apply corrections, check the style, grammar, punctuation, and ensure the translation is accurate.
- Proofreading – a third linguist will conduct a final check, adjust any formatting issues and resolve any last typos.
This process gives our clients the confidence to know that their final product is publication-ready. We provide these services for a wide range of documents, including but not limited to:
- Marketing materials
- Corporate communications
- Medical/pharmaceutical articles
- Employee/training manuals
- Legal documents
- Government papers
- Technical data sheets
- Website content
- Social media messages
…or any other document you need to have accurately translated.
Top of the Line Subtitling and Transcriptions
If your presentation includes any video materials, our professional translators will be more than happy to provide you with the very best subtitling and transcription services available. Our translators and interpreters provide subtitles and transcripts for videos for any language you choose, so your message can be understood all around the world.
Interpreting Equipment that Never Leaves You in the Lurch
When hosting an event that requires simultaneous interpretation services, you might find yourself having to rely on the venue to provide you with interpretation equipment. Unfortunately, this equipment is often outdated or they don’t meet the interpreters’ standards, which can lead to interpretation breaking down in the middle of your event.
With CCA, you can rest assured that such a disaster will not end your conference prematurely.
By renting CCA’s interpreting equipment, you can focus on the content of your conference, not on the details of the equipment. Our rental package includes everything you need, such as:
- Soundproof interpretation booths that meet ISO standards
- Simultaneous interpreter (SI) consoles/control panels
- FM and IR (infrared) transmitters and receivers
- Microphones and headsets, including portable ones for speeches, tours, demos, and training
- Dedicated onsite technician operating systems at all times to provide you with further peace of mind
If you’re not sure what type of equipment you need, our team will be happy to review your plans and goals so your event will be everything you envisioned.
CCA: Ready to Assist
Founded by interpreters and translators, CCA has always aimed to not only achieve but surpass the highest level of our industry. We take great pride in our product which has been perfected over the years so that you can rest comfortably, knowing your documents and conferences are in safe hands and that you will get the highest quality and consistency available on the market. Once you’ve worked hand-in-hand with us, you will understand why we are regarded as the platinum standard in the language and interpretation profession.
To further put your mind at ease, our linguists are proud to strictly adhere to a code of ethics and confidentiality. Their goal, and ours, is to provide you with the smoothest and most professional experience.
Contact us online or by phone at +1 (877) 708-0005 for a free quote.