Durham and Raleigh Translation and Interpretation Services
The Research Triangle of North Carolina includes the cities of Raleigh, also known as the “City of Oaks”—the second-largest city in the state after Charlotte—separated from Durham, about 30 minutes away, and the town of Chapel Hill. “The Triangle” originally referred to the three universities (Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), whose research facilities and their educated workforce made it one of the best regions in the country for business. It is no wonder, therefore, that the Raleigh-Durham area has attracted clients and prospects with an international flair.
There are currently new language trends emerging in the American market. Companies wishing to broaden their market internationally beyond North Carolina would be inspired to turn to the platinum standard of the translation and conference interpretation industry, Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA), to meet all their language needs.
CCA will work seamlessly with your team to ensure that your company’s messages are conveyed accurately, whether in written or oral form. At CCA, we know first-hand that when hosting international delegations and holding business meetings, it is essential to use translators and simultaneous interpreters who are qualified, experienced, and professional. Want to ensure the success of your translation project or interpretation event? Learn more about all our multilingual services by contacting CCA today.
Case scenario #1: you have written documents that require translation into one or several languages.
Start by contacting CCA for a free quote for your multilingual translation project. We will first assign you to a dedicated project manager, who will be your liaison and ensure that our proven quality assurance process of translating, editing (correcting), and proofreading (finalizing) meets our goal – providing you with final translations that are fluid, accurate, complete, error-free and read and sound as if they had been originally written in the target language.
We can translate any type of document:
- Legal documents
- Life science/medical/pharmaceutical documentation
- Marketing brochures
- Corporate papers
- Government speeches
- Technical instructions
- Employee and training manuals
- Social media content
- And any other type of document that you may wish to translate.
- We always use native speakers of the target language;
- We never resort to machine translation – ever!
Case scenario #2: you have video content that you want to be subtitled in one or several languages.
Smart choice! You can dramatically increase the return on investment of your video content by using our subtitling and transcription services to reach a broader international audience – both new prospects and existing clients alike. Contact CCA for a free quote and more information.
Case scenario #3: you are hosting a multilingual event and need professional oral interpretation services.
- Degrees or certifications from some of the world’s most renowned accredited academic institutions;
- Hundreds of hours of conference-level interpreting experience, including for international organizations such as the United Nations and the European Union, presidential and ministerial meetings, G-8/G-20 summits, and the Olympic games;
- Memberships, accreditation and/or certification with leading industry organizations across the globe;
- And last but not least, the eagerness to learn from your brand to “blend in” and assimilate with your own team.
- There is a crucial difference between conference interpreters and community/court interpreters;
- Qualified linguists can really make a difference in legal settings.
Case scenario #4: you need interpretation equipment for your multilingual event.
Your hotel or conference hall interpreting equipment looks outdated and you fear it’s going to cause embarrassing sound and technical problems during your high-stake event? You are absolutely right. CCA offers impeccably-maintained interpreting rental equipment of the highest quality, ensuring clear, glitch-free sound – complete with a conference technician for A/V support – always a step above the questionable equipment provided by your conference venue.
- Interpreters have very specific equipment needs;
- Choosing the right interpretation equipment is crucial to the success of your event.
Case scenario #5: you want to organize a webinar or videoconference in one or several other languages.
You’ve come to the right place! CCA has years of experience in Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI, also called Distance Interpreting). Our RSI solutions make it possible for you to have face-to-face conversations with your international potential and existing clients, prospects or colleagues while keeping you in your own North Carolina home or office, ensuring your safety and comfort. Our dedicated team of interpreters will seamlessly and faithfully interpret your words regardless of where you and your listeners might be located.
- The coronavirus pandemic has expanded the need for RSI;
- RSI is actually more of an opportunity than a challenge for you and your brand.
Are you ready to start planning your next multilingual translation project or interpretation event? Save time by exploring What Interpreters And Translators Wish Every Client Knew About Their Job, then contact CCA online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005. Whatever scenario you may be facing in Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Greensboro, the Carolinas, or the rest of the country, we will show you the difference that the platinum standard of the translation and interpretation industry can bring to your projects and events.