Boise, Idaho Translation and Interpretation Services
When looking for a perfect location for your next multilingual event, Boise, Idaho, is a wonderful option, particularly if you’re interested in hosting your conference or meeting in the beautiful Western USA.
Known as the ‘City of Trees,’ Boise will provide your clients and attendees with a tranquil, breathtaking backdrop to your conference. Take a walk down any section of the Boise River Greenbelt, a 25-mile-long pathway, and you will soon discover just why the city has earned its nickname. This path follows the river through the city and allows for spectacular views of the local wildlife. Located just off the greenbelt is the scenic Julia Davis Park, which boasts various museums such as the Boise Art Museum, the Idaho Black History Museum, and the Discovery Center of Idaho. Zoo Boise is also located on the Park’s grounds, as are lagoons, rose gardens, and a duck pond.
If your visitors are in the mood for something more exciting than a tranquil walk, then Boise can offer that as well – after all, National Geographic didn’t name it the #1 Adventure City in the United States for nothing. A short 20-mile drive away, your conference attendants will find the Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area, which provides ski and snowboard slopes in the winter, and hiking trails in the summer. If that’s not adventurous enough, hot air balloon rides, skydiving, and even a “haunted” old penitentiary are available to provide your clients, customers, and guests with a true thrill.
So, as you make plans for your next event, keep Boise in mind. And for the best interpretation and translation services anywhere you choose to host your next event, keep Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) in mind, too.
World Class Written Translation Services
Even with today’s technological advancements, machine translation is simply not a substitute for human-made translation. If you are looking for the best in written translation services, look no further than Chang-Castillo and Associates. Not only are our translators the utmost professionals, but they are also native speakers of the target language. This unique approach sets us apart from other companies and ensures accuracy, effective communication, and fluency. In addition, native speakers can provide translations that take cultural nuances into account that are difficult to capture by non-native speakers.
You may wonder: how do they work exactly, and how is it that their method is supposedly so effective? The answer is, we use a tried-and-true, fail-proof three-step process.
- Afirstlinguist will translate the original wording.
- Then the translation will be edited by a second translator.
- Finally, a separate, third linguist will proofread the translated document to catch any errors and ensure a smooth read.
We provide services for a large variety of documents. Among them:
- Subtitles and transcripts
- Employee and training manuals
- Technical data sheets
- Website content
- Social media content
- Legal documentation
- Government papers
- Corporate communications
- Life science (medical/pharmaceutical) articles
Top Of the Line Conference Interpretation Services
Our team of experts includes highly trained conference interpreters. They will ensure your event goes off without a hitch as they are not only highly trained but also speak with the right accent, specifically selected for your target audience.
- It is good to know that you can conduct your event virtually if meeting in person is not possible in these uncertain times. To make these events a success, CCA offers Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI). With this service, you can connect to as many participants as you like and in as many languages as you need. All we at CCA require is who your target audience might be, and we will handle the rest to ensure a successful multilingual virtual meeting.
- If your event takes place in person, CCA will provide the necessary professional interpretation equipment to make sure your event runs smoothly. Soundproof booths, microphones, and headsets are all included in his package. This is especially important, as sometimes the equipment provided by the venue might not be in good condition. With CCA’s equipment, you can rest assured that you have top-of-the-line equipment – as well as interpreters.
- Feeling lost in translation? We can also recommend the best interpreting mode for your event. CCA offers not only consecutive but also simultaneous interpretation for both in-person events and virtual events.
Leaders In the Language Industry
The reason Chang-Castillo and Associates are so avid about providing platinum standard services is that our company was established and is still managed by translators and interpreters. Language is our passion; we take pride in providing quality results to our clients.
We strive to meet and surpass the standards of our industry and are confident in our product. Our team always aims to uphold our status as the premier provider of language services by using our tested and proven system of attaching highly trained project managers to each project. Their goal is, as always, to ensure your projects are completed accurately and in a satisfying manner. CCA’s ultimate objective is to provide a smooth, professional experience to all our clients and their affiliates.
Our professionals are hand-selected to guarantee the highest quality and consistency. In addition, a code of ethics and confidentiality adhered to by all our translators and interpreters gives our clients additional peace of mind.
Allow CCA to Help You with Your Next Language Project
Now that you’ve read what we are all about and the services we provide, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information. You can contact us online or by phone at +1 (877) 708-0005. We are certain that once you experience the high-quality work we provide, you will see how we’ve come to earn the reputation of being the platinum standard in our industry.
Learn more about our founders, interpreters, and translators themselves. They are passionate and dedicated to providing only the best services. With CCA, you will never experience a language barrier again. Your projects are in safe hands with us.
At CCA, quotes are always free, and quality is always our #1 priority.