Tulsa Translation and Interpretation Services
If you’re looking for a location in the Heartland to hold your event, Tulsa, Oklahoma, may be the best location for you. Tulsa has many elements that people love about different parts of the country all rolled into one. And although it is known for its inhabitants’ Southern hospitality, it has the high-rise skyline of the Midwest. Founded in the oil industry, the city is known for being home to many diverse cultural activities.
Guests to your event will never be bored looking for something to do about town. Whether it is enjoying the Gathering Place, the zoo, the renowned dining, or the city’s architectural wonders, there are plenty of options to occupy any free time. Tulsa is particularly well known for its love of the arts. Not only does the city have the largest collection of art deco art anywhere in the country, but it is also home to over ten locally owned art galleries. There is also an abundance of locally-owned shops and activities, including dining, salons and spas, and more. Getting around is no problem, with great public transportation and the Tulsa International Airport.
These factors all add up to a great event for you and your organization! However, there is one factor that could stand in the way of a successful event – language barriers. Not to worry, because that is where Chang-Castillo and Associates can help. Your access to clear communication is what matters most to us. We are honored to offer the paradigm of interpretation and translation services, whether it is Tulsa, Oklahoma, or anywhere else in the world.
Chang-Castillo and Associates was founded and is managed by interpreters and translators who are passionate not only about their work but even more so about its quality. There will be no chance of any embarrassing mishaps due to poor translation or interpretation. Your message is safe in our hands.
We deliver the highest standard in the language services industry:
- For one, we use only translators and interpreters that have been hand-selected for their consistency and their ability to deliver the highest quality.
- They are trained to abide by their code of confidentiality and ethics.
- They are trained professionals that are hyper-aware of cultural sensitivities.
- They can navigate delicate situations such as diplomatic and government events.
CCA’s Conference Interpretation Services
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) is available for virtual meetings anywhere in the world. We make it easy to enjoy our services from the comfort and safety of your home or office. You choose the meeting size and platform, and we will make the rest happen, in as many languages as you like.
- CCA can provide professional interpretation equipment. Our rentable interpretation equipment includes professional-grade headsets, mics, and soundproof booths. Sometimes the venue-provided equipment is simply inadequate for your needs. You will not be embarrassed by technological failure when CCA offers such reasonable prices on their rental equipment.
- CCA offers consecutive and simultaneous interpretations for any events. Teams of well-trained interpreters with the appropriate accents ensure that your event goes exactly as planned no matter the location. Whether it is on an online platform such as Zoom, or at an in-person venue, Chang-Castillo and Associates can be there and ready to interpret your event.
CCA’s Written Translation Services
All of our translation services are offered by professional translators that only translate into their native language. This not only provides for fluent, accurate translation that also accounts for cultural nuances. With Chang-Castillo and Associates, you can be sure that the full meaning of the original material is understood.
All documents that we translate go through a rigorous three-step process that will help ensure readability and accuracy. The original document will undergo translation, editing, and finally proofreading so that there is only the highest level of accuracy. Three linguists will review your document to make sure that no error goes unnoticed. You can expect a final copy free of typos, mistakes, and grammatical errors, resulting in a clean, polished translated document.
Some of the documents our translators can help you with include:
- Transcripts and subtitles
- Government documentation
- Corporate communications
- Technical documents
- Employee guides
- Training presentations
- Website content
- Social media messages
- Legal paperwork
- Medical/pharmaceutical articles
- And all aspects of your company’s domestic/international presence, both online and offline.
In order to maintain this status as the platinum standard and live up to our reputation, we have put into practice concrete measures. When you choose to use the services of Chang-Castillo and Associates, you will be assigned a designated project manager who will make sure your project stays on track. Our ultimate goal is to provide the best possible experience for our clients, their partners, and their target audience by making the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
For more information or to start your next project, don’t hesitate to reach out! Contact Chang-Castillo and Associates online or call us at +1 (877) 708-0005 for a free quote today.