Simultaneous Interpretation and Translation Services in Lisbon
Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal, is one of the oldest cities in the world. That might be the reason you’re there – to visit its monuments, dating back centuries, like the Torre de Belém, or merely decades, like its world-famous tram 28. Perhaps you also want to enjoy its cuisine or hear about the Benfica by one of the many local Portuguese soccer fans.
But you might also be in Portugal for business. And you wouldn’t be the only one! With its booming technological hub and one of the largest container ports on the Atlantic in Europe, Lisbon is becoming an increasingly important place for business as well as politics and diplomacy in the European Union. In Lisbon, you will find plenty of infrastructures to host your delegations and guests and venues for your event.
If you’re in town for a convention or an international meeting, you may need interpreters to help you communicate with your foreign audience. Maybe you also need your documentation – or the minutes of your event – translated? Lucky for you, we’re here to help, Covid or not! At Chang-Castillo and Associates, we provide the highest standard of services in any language you might need, including Portuguese.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re planning an event or a translation job in Lisbon, Portugal:
Our language services
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for your events, with highly trained conference interpreters;
- Rental equipment and the services of a conference technician for your interpretation event, so that your sound system is pitch-perfect;
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI), for your multilingual virtual meetings all around the world; and
- Translation services, with professional translators and 100% accuracy regardless of your type of documents:
- Government papers
- Marketing materials and brochures
- Speeches, transcripts and subtitles
- Training or employee manuals
- Technical data sheets
- Corporate communications
- Website content
- Social media messages
- Legal documentation
- Medical, pharmaceutical and life-science articles
- Any aspect of your brand’s country-specific and international presence, both online and offline.
Quality comes first
We are owned and managed by translators and interpreters. This means two things:
First, our primary goal is to provide quality work in translation and interpretation.
Second, we are not merely trying to provide you with a service we know nothing about – we know exactly what is required for this to happen. We know quality and how to ensure it because that’s what we do ourselves on a daily basis. In order to live up to our reputation as the platinum standard of the language business, here is how we operate:
- We only work with the best, that is, we work with qualified language specialists – interpreters or translators – who we know can deliver quality work. These are professionals we have already worked with and whose abilities we have assessed, so as to avoid any unpleasant surprise.
- Our interpretation teams are made up of trained conference interpreters (not community interpreters) who are able to convey a speaker’s message in all its subtle nuances. They are highly competent and are registered with recognized organizations (such as AIIC and TAALS).
- Our rental interpretation equipment is top-notch: impeccably maintained and fully functional. No glitch, no hitch.
- Our translators are all professionals, and they only translate into their own native language. They are able to carry the full extent of your ideas – from the general meaning to the tone, phrases, and technical terms – into another language and the cultural landscape that goes with it. You will not end up with a nonsense translation, tone-deaf references or a text that “tastes” like it’s been translated. The end result will seem as if it had always been written in the target language.
- Our three-step foolproof translation process makes sure nothing gets passed us. Three professional translators take turns translating, editing, and proofreading your document. No linguistic mistake left, no typo, nothing to detract from the value of the original document.
Excellent customer experience
At CCA, we are committed to giving you the highest standard of service there is in the language industry. But we also want you to have the best experience possible, which means we have concrete measures in place that ensure your project goes on without a hitch.
- First of all, we are available if you need more detailed information pertaining to your future interpretation event or translation project. If you have questions, contact us online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005. We will be delighted to help you.
- Our project managers are following the progress of your translation or interpretation project, making sure your requirements are met and you will be satisfied with the result. They are also here every step of the way to make sure everything goes on smoothly and efficiently.
- Our translators and interpreters abide by their profession’s code of confidentiality and ethics so that you will be represented with the utmost professionalism by people who are as committed to your message as you are. They are also aware of cultural context and sensitivities. You will be spared the awkwardness and embarrassment of so-called diplomatic mistakes, which can easily happen in a multicultural setting.
As for technical support:
- With our rental simultaneous interpretation equipment, you will not have to deal with a faulty sound system that can let you down in the middle of an event. Our equipment is reasonably priced and ranges from headsets to microphoness to UN-style soundproof booths for simultaneous interpretation. Our conference technician will work closely with your own team to make the whole process absolutely seamless.
- For your virtual meeting using our Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) services, you can choose the software of your choice and organize a meeting with as many participants and languages as you wish. We will support you with that and our top-level conference interpreters will be there, ready to start interpreting.
Ready to start? Contact us online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005. We look forward to hearing from you!