Nebraska Translation and Interpretation Services
Omaha is the most populous city in Nebraska, while Lincoln – the capital city – is the second-most. About an hour’s drive from each other, with diversification in various industries (banking, insurance, telecommunications, construction, and transportation), the economy of both cities has grown dramatically since the early 1990s. It may even come as a surprise that 20 years ago, in 2001, Newsweek described Omaha as one of the top 10 high-tech hubs of the US. Omaha is now home to the headquarters of four Fortune 500 companies, and along with Lincoln, it is part of the group of cities known as the Midwest Silicon Prairie. It is, therefore, no wonder that Nebraska has become an increasingly attractive location for international meetings and symposiums.
If you are hosting your next international conference in Lincoln or Omaha, choose Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) as your partner for platinum-standard interpretation and translation services in Nebraska. You will be able to maximize your clients’, your audience’s, and your own experience while your brand shines as we seamlessly integrate with your team. The success of your translation project or interpretation event depends on the accurate interpretation of your presentations and the correct translation of your documents. Contact CCA today and learn more about all our multilingual services!
Conference interpretation services equal to none
Work with CCA to make sure that your interpretations will be as accurate and nuanced as your original message.
CCA’s difference resides in our interpreters’ hands. They work with and blend in your team so your message, conveyed by their interpretation, flows as if originally spoken in the target language.
- They are conference interpreters rather than community interpreters, holding graduate degrees in conference interpretation from university programs around the globe.
- They have the education, and training, necessary to work as consecutive and simultaneous interpreters at the highest level: the UN family of agencies, the EU, the US State Department, the Government of Canada, the Olympic Games, G-8 and G-20 summits, Fortune 500 companies, presidential and ministerial meetings, and more.
- They have five years (or at least 200 hours) of conference interpretation experience.
- They are members of top translator and interpreter associations such as AIIC and TAALS.
- They are used to high-level – including diplomatic – settings, and they always behave professionally. That means keeping your material confidential, understanding etiquette, and abiding by the industry’s code of ethics.
Best-quality interpretation rental equipment
Getting or providing perfect sound is central to a successful interpretation project. To avoid the embarrassment of having your event’s interpretation audio system collapse, CCA insists on using impeccably-maintained equipment, which we keep at your disposal. We offer:
- UN-style soundproof booths
- FM and IR (infrared) transmitters and receivers
- Portable microphones and headsets for speeches, tours, demos, and training
- Full audiovisual support with one of our dedicated technicians to ensure glitch-free interpretation – for both our clients and our interpreters.
The remote simultaneous interpretation of the highest level
Unable to leave the safety and comfort of your home or office, but still wish to connect with your clients and prospects in Nebraska and beyond? Consider using CCA’s RSI (Remote Simultaneous Interpretation) services. Using a laptop and Internet connection and one of the usual Internet meeting platforms, our interpreters can interpret your speeches and presentations remotely but faithfully.
Contact Chang-Castillo and Associates or call us at +1 (877) 708-0005 to request a quote for multilingual simultaneous and consecutive interpretation services, including remote interpretation. Also ask about our bundled offers with interpretation, equipment rental, and translation services.
Top-notch written translation
At CCA, we never ever use machine translation. On the contrary, we take special care to make sure that all your translated material reads and flows as if it had originally been written in a foreign language.
CCA’s professional linguists make sure that our translations perfectly respect your original document with all its nuances. We translate:
- Medical and pharmaceutical (life science) documents
- Legal documents
- Website, Internet, and social media content
- Technical documentation
- Training and employee manuals
- Marketing brochures and material
- Corporate and government communications
- Presentations, speeches, and transcripts
Your dedicated Project Manager will handle your project from start to finish and ensure that your document goes through three specific and individual steps of translation: the first draft; editing (ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the translation); and proofreading (the last check to make sure there are no typos, punctuation errors, and formatting problems).
Contact us here at Chang-Castillo and Associates or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005 for platinum-standard language solutions in Nebraska and beyond.