Napa Translation and Interpreting Services
Legendary for its thriving culinary and arts scene, natural beauty, and world-class lodging, Napa, CA, located about an hour by car from San Francisco, is the heart of one of the world’s most famous wine regions. After the 2017 wildfires that also devastated Sonoma and Mendocino’s wine countries, the city of Napa has since recovered and, surprisingly, has emerged as one of the top 50 meeting destinations in the US.
Thinking of hosting an international delegation and touring one of Napa’s hundreds of hillside vineyards? Trust Chang-Castillo and Associates’ qualified and experienced translators and simultaneous interpreters. They are the best linguists, and we also have wine connoisseurs on the team! At CCA, we know what it takes to ensure the success of your interpretation event or translation project, so read on and discover why we have become the platinum standard of the language services industry in Napa and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Translations that sound like the original
Have a marketing brochure for your wine-tasting event? A technical manual for your winery’s contractors or a training presentation for your employees? We can translate any type of document, even social media and website content, legal paperwork, and medical documents – anything.
Have a training or marketing video? You may also want to consider using our subtitling and transcription services to broaden your horizons as an excellent way to exponentially increases the return on investment of your video content.
Every translation project has one ultimate objective: ensuring that the final target language translation reads as if it was originally written in that target language. How do we make sure that it is the case?
- By assigning a dedicated project manager assigned to act as your go-to liaison to coordinate all the moving parts of your project and meet your deadline;
- By always using native-speaking translators;
- By using our 3-step process of translation, editing, and proofreading for error-free translated materials and the greatest accuracy;
- By working with you to learn as much as possible from you, your brand, and your needs;
- By creating and using glossaries and style guides, if necessary.
Interpreters who sound like your own presenters
Audience members usually look surprised when they realize that we are not employees of the company holding the meeting. That is one of the best compliments we can get, as it means your message has been perfectly understood in a foreign language as if it had been originally created by our clients. How do we make sure that happens each and every time?
- We carefully review your event’s agenda, needs, and requirements to recommend simultaneous or consecutive interpretation;
- We pair you with professional conference interpreters working in teams who are knowledgeable in your field or niche;
- We only use interpreters with the highest training (including graduate degrees), experience (hours of practice), and recognition (including high-level memberships and certifications) – never just community interpreters;
- We guarantee that our interpreters always abide by confidentiality agreements and the industry’s code of ethics;
- We work with you to ensure that our linguists get all the right materials to best represent you, each and every time.
Want to instantly create a bridge between your office and your multilingual audience all over the world? Remote Simultaneous Interpretation is also called Distance Interpreting, formerly known as teleconference services. It is another way to conduct your videoconference, webinar, or business meeting online – precious face-to-face time designed to maximize personal connections with your potential and existing clients from the comfort of your – and their – own office.
Another option is to organize a physical conference for presentations at your winery’s conference hall or a tour of your cellar. In that case, trust CCA to help you determine the type of interpretation equipment you will need. CCA offers impeccably-maintained interpreting rental equipment of the highest quality, ensuring clear, glitch-free sound – complete with a conference technician for A/V support – always a step above the questionable equipment provided by your conference venue.
Whether your message needs to be conveyed in an oral or written form, how do you ensure that it is done as you yourself originally intended, not only with the proper terminology but also all the right nuances and cultural sensitivities? The answer is: By using a language services provider with impeccable credentials, such as CCA. We know that your brand and image rely upon flawless oral and written communication so you can meet your international audience’s language needs.
Don’t delay – call us at +1 (877) 708-0005 or contact us online, and learn more about all our complete range of language services. With headquarters in San Francisco, the heart of the Bay Area – just an hour away from Napa, Sonoma, Sacramento, and San Jose – we look forward to showing you how CCA has become synonymous with the highest quality of written translation and oral interpretation services.