Mongolian Translation and Interpreting
With only 3.3 million inhabitants, Mongolia is the world’s second-largest landlocked country behind Kazakhstan. Its economy and foreign relations focus on its two large neighbors, Russia and China. The number of speakers of Mongolian in the world (including in Mongolia and China) is estimated to be around 5 million “only”. The Khalkha dialect, spoken in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia’s capital, is predominant and can be written in both Cyrillic and traditional Mongolian script. In the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China, however, the language has more dialects and is written in the traditional Mongolian script.
Mongolian is a rare enough language that your Mongolian-speaking readers or audience will know immediately if your document has been translated or your speech interpreted by qualified linguists. So why entrust Chang-Castillo and Associates with your Mongolian language service needs? Because beyond our passion for what we do, we have proven to our clients time and again that our linguists are not only detail-oriented but are also equipped with the linguistic and cultural knowledge that makes it possible to convey our clients’ message “just right” to their target language audience – even with “exotic” languages, such as Mongolian.
We want to exceed your and their expectations, and that is why we only ever work with native speakers of the target language. We believe the success of your project or event depends on our teams of linguists’ ability to convey your content across borders in a way that is as compelling to your Mongolian clients as it is to your English-speaking customers.
Our Mongolian language services solutions include:
- Translation of any type of documents
- Conference interpretation:
Contact Chang-Castillo and Associates online or call us at +1 (877) 708-0005 to learn more about our language solutions and let us show you why we are considered to be the platinum standard of the translation and interpretation industry.
Mongolian conference interpretation you can rely on
Mongolian business etiquette, tone, conduct, and mannerisms are very different from what you may be used to. Our interpreters have the education, training, experience, ethics, and etiquette that you need to help you avoid unintentional faux-pas, and ensure that your business and brand shine during communications and negotiations.
- Were trained in some of the world’s most renowned, accredited academic institutions;
- Have hundreds of hours of conference-level interpretation experience, including for the United Nations, the European Union, the US Department of State, the Government of Canada, G-8/G-20 summits, the Olympic Games, government dignitaries such as presidents, ministers, and ambassadors, Fortune 500 company officers, and meetings at the highest level;
- Are certified/accredited by or members of the top industry organizations in the world, such as AIIC, TAALS, etc.;
- Work with you to learn from your brand in preparation for your conference, meeting, or symposium.
We provide RSI (Remote Simultaneous Interpretation, also called Distance Interpreting) so you can “meet” with Mongolian clients, both existing and potential, without ever leaving your office, avoiding risky travel and health concerns.
Should you wish to meet your clients in person, we also provide rental equipment solutions for all your conferences and meetings combined with our interpretation services for Mongolian or any other language and in any location worldwide.
- State-of-the-art, fully enclosed, soundproof interpretation booths, complete with interpreter consoles for crystal-clear sound,
- A/V equipment, such as microphones, headsets, and receivers,
- Wireless, portable transmitters, and receivers (perfect for tours and hands-on demos),
- Conference technicians to ensure everything works glitch-free.
Contact CCA to discuss your upcoming interpretation needs and ask about our competitive translation-interpretation packages.
Mongolian translations you can trust
Our translation process starts with assigning your project to a dedicated Project Manager who will serve as your own personal contact from the beginning to the end of your project at CCA. The PM is a crucial part of the puzzle because he/she will keep you abreast of the project’s progress and stands at your disposal for any questions or concerns you may have along the way. They juggle all the moving pieces and ensure your ideal deadline is met.
Our translation process includes a minimum of three steps, each done by a different Mongolian linguist:
- Translation – the first draft of the conversion of your written document from one language to another.
- Editing – correcting the first linguist’s translation, checking that the meaning is correct, the translation is accurate and complete, the style is proper, nuances are respected, etc. At the end of this stage, the meaning and style of your translation should be perfect.
- Proofreading – the final check. This is where your translation is combed through, the last typos and punctuation errors are corrected, and formatting issues are resolved for a publication-ready final product.
Again, each of these three steps is done by a separate Mongolian linguist in order to ensure your translation’s quality, accuracy, and completeness.
We provide professional translation services for all types of documents:
- Government and corporate documentation
- Training and employee manuals
- Presentations, transcripts, and speeches
- Technical and marketing materials
- Speeches and transcripts
- Legal papers
- Medical and pharma documents
- and more!
CCA also offers transcription and subtitling services to adapt your valuable video content to your Mongolian audience.
When you work with CCA, you and your teams are in safe hands. Contact us online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005 to talk about which of our services will help you welcome your Mongolian audience for your next event. We look forward to introducing you to your Mongolian interpreters because we know they will exceed your expectations and help you expand your global reach.