Strasbourg Translation and Interpretation Services
Looking for a French city with a strategic location in Europe and – why not – an international flair? Strasbourg is as good as it gets. Its location on the Rhine, at the border between France and Germany, has made it a hub for trade and a crucial city in international relations in the course of history. Strasbourg is home to important European institutions such as the European parliament, the European court of human rights, the European council, the European pharmacopeia, and the European Ombudsman. It is the capital of the economically vibrant and Alsace region, which is also very much appreciated by tourists and wine enthusiasts.
For those who like to mix business with pleasure, let yourself be tempted the wonderful vineyards you’ll find in the region, famous for its grape varieties and its tradition of excellent white wines, and stroll along the quaint alleys of the “Petite France” and its wonderful architecture of half-timbered houses. At the crossroad between French and Germanic influences, Strasbourg is well-known for its blend of both cultures and languages, an ideal place for your event, with enough infrastructure and venues to house international delegations and hold any type of congress, convention, meeting, or conference you could dream of. Interestingly enough, when it comes to international congresses, Strasbourg is the second most important French city after Paris.
At Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA), we offer the linguistic support you might need to reach and connect seamlessly with your audience, no matter where they come from or the language they speak. We are the language services provider you need for your event in Strasbourg.
Our services: top quality, second to none
If you are in Strasbourg for an international event, you will most certainly need interpretation and/or translation services, but you may not know how to go about it. Here’s CCA’s guide to ensuring the success of your multilingual experience.
- Contact us if you want or need information about a specific project you have in mind. We will tell you if it’s possible and how best to achieve your goal.
- Ask your questions to our Project Managers. They are here to make sure you find the solution that fits your situation and needs so that you can establish clear communication with your multicultural audience and do so in the best possible conditions. Your dedicated project manager will monitor your project from its very beginning to its very end so that nothing is ever left to chance and you can have someone to talk to about any question, issue, or concern.
Here are all the services we provide at CCA:
Translation with 100% accuracy for all types of documentation, including:
- Legal documentation
- Medical, pharmaceutical, and life-science articles
- Subtitles, transcripts, and speeches
- Marketing brochures and materials
- Training or employee manuals
- Technical data sheets
- Corporate communications
- Government documents
- Website content, including social media messages
- Every aspect of your brand: country-specific or global, online, and offline.
Here is how we proceed:
Our translators are all professionals, without exception. They are trained and experienced, and we chose to work with them based on the quality of their work. We know who we are trusting with your documents and they are the best in the business. They only ever translate into their native language, which is essential to getting the most accurate, nuanced, fluid, and natural end result.
To make sure the text you get is foolproof, we have a three-step system that allows us to guarantee 100% accuracy. Three different language specialists are taking care of your translation:
- The translator translates – this is self-explanatory, we know – and delivers the first draft of your document.
- Then a second linguist checks the translation – this is the editing process.
- And finally, a third pair of eyes go over the document one last time for any residual mistake.
The CCA guarantee means no typo, no embarrassing nonsensical translation, no ambiguity, but full awareness of the cultural context of your target readership. The translated document will sound as though it had originally been written in the target language. You will never get a text from CCA that “sounds translated”.
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for a physical or virtual event;
- Rental interpretation equipment, complete with the support of a conference technician for your venue;
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) – think teleconference with interpreters;
And a few things to keep in mind:
CCA’s interpreters are extremely qualified language specialists.
- They are registered with associations that are internationally recognized in the industry – such as AIIC and TAALS – or approved by the UN, the European Union, the US State Department, etc.
- They are required to adhere to their profession’s code of confidentiality and ethics.
- We use teams of highly trained conference interpreters (not community interpreters) who can adapt to your brand’s message and interpret it as if it were theirs while taking into account their target audience’s framework of references and cultural landscape, so as not to offend cultural sensibilities as can so easily happen in a multicultural context. They will come prepared and there will be no awkwardness, misunderstanding, or other unpleasantness.
If you want to be able to rely on the quality of the sound system that will be used during your event, we can also provide you with rental interpretation equipment at competitive prices. It is perfectly maintained and functional so that you won’t have to deal with a venue’s antiquated – sometimes ill-maintained – system bailing on you at the last minute. Our technician will work with your staff to make sure your event is glitch-free. We provide mics, headsets (portable or not), and even UN-style soundproof booths.
And finally, if you’d rather work from the safety and comfort of your home or office and organize a virtual reunion or webinar:
- With the development of new technologies and international communication in business, it is crucial, now more than ever, to stay connected to people, even if they’re halfway across the globe. That’s why CCA’s Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) services are available. If you need to reach colleagues, business partners, or prospective clients, our talented conference interpreters are here to ensure flawless communication in any language. The highest quality of language services at the tip of your fingers, anywhere in the world!
- We can accommodate any size meeting in any number of languages.
- You can choose the virtual meeting platform you prefer.
Ready yet? Here are a few more words about us:
Chang-Castillo and Associates (CCA) is a business founded and managed by translators and interpreters. This is the reason why we know how to choose with whom we work and create the conditions necessary to always deliver the highest quality of work. And quality is something on which we never – ever – compromise. Put simply – this is our job, our passion, and we are proud to deploy every effort in order to live up to our reputation as the platinum standard of the language industry.
If you want to embark on your next – or your first – translation and/or interpretation project in Strasbourg or elsewhere, you can contact us online or give us a call at +1 (877) 708-0005. Just set the date or deadline, we’ll bring the linguistic expertise!